Sunday, May 20
- The Shepherd Park Citizens Association will hold its annual garden tour, featuring a self-guided viewing of selected gardens in Shepherd Park, North Portal Estates and Colonial Village. The tour will take place from 2 to 5 p.m. Tickets cost $7 to $15 and are available online at shepherdpark.org; they will also be available on the day of the tour starting at 1:30 p.m. from a kiosk at Shepherd Elementary School, 7800 14th St. NW.
Tuesday, May 22
- The Cleveland Park Citizens Association will hold its annual meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Cleveland Park Congregational United Church of Christ, 3400 Lowell St. NW. The meeting will include the election of board members, an annual report and votes on resolutions. At 7 p.m., a community forum will focus on “Affordable Housing and the Comprehensive Plan,” with panelists Earl Williams, president of the D.C. Federation of Citizens Associations; Nancy MacWood, chair of Advisory Neighborhood Commission 3C; Cheryl Cort, policy director of the Coalition for Smarter Growth; and Parisa Norouzi, executive director of Empower DC.
- The Citizens Association of Georgetown will hold its annual meeting at 7 p.m. at Dumbarton House, 2715 Q St. NW. The agenda will include the election of officers and remarks by Ward 2 D.C. Council member Jack Evans. A reception for new members will start at 6 p.m.
Wednesday, May 23
- The D.C. Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting to discuss potential paths for protected bicycle lanes on 20th Street NW, 21st Street NW, or 22nd Street NW between Dupont Circle and the National Mall. The meeting will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. (with a 6:30 p.m. presentation) at the West End Library, 2301 L St. NW.
Tuesday, May 29
- The Foggy Bottom Association will hold its monthly meeting, which will include a candidates forum. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at the West End Library, 2301 L St. NW.