Thursday, Feb. 1
- Single Member District 4D02 will have its first 4D02 SMD meeting from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall at Gethsemane Baptist Church, 5119 4th St. NW.
- The Historic Preservation Review Board will host hearings at 9 a.m. in Room 220-South, 441 4th St. NW.
Saturday, Feb. 3
- The District of Columbia State Athletic Association, in partnership with the D.C. Department of Parks and Recreation, will host the second annual DC National Girls and Women in Sports Day Expo at 10 a.m. at the Deanwood Recreation and Aquatic Center, 1350 49th St. NE.
- The D.C. Department of Parks and Recreation is holding the first ever DPR Puppy Bowl at 2 p.m. at Columbia Heights Recreation Center, 1480 Girard St. NW.
Monday, Feb. 5
- Advisory Neighborhood Commission 3F (Forest Hills, North Cleveland Park, Van Ness) will hold a public meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Van Ness Main Street Offices, 4340 Connecticut Ave. NW. This meeting will be held in addition to the regular February meeting. Items include Ellicott Street parking sign discussion and resolution, and 3101 Albemarle letter discussion and approval.
Tuesday, Feb. 6
- ANC 2B (Dupont Circle) will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting on homelessness at 7 p.m. at the Keegan Theatre, 1742 Church St. NW. The focus of the program will be informational and will center on two ways of helping: 1. What can we do and who can we call when we see a homeless individual in need? And 2. What can we do as individuals to be of help in addressing the problem of homelessness in our neighborhood?