Wednesday, Feb. 21
- The Committee on Housing and Neighborhood Revitalization’s 2018 Performance Oversight group will hold a public hearing about the Mayor’s Office of Returning Citizen’s Affairs, Commission on Re-Entry and Returning Citizen’s Affairs, D.C. Housing Authority and the Office of Neighborhood Advisory Commission. It will take place at 11 a.m. in room 120, the John A. Wilson Building. To testify, call 202-724-8198.
- Mayor Muriel Bowser’s administration will host a budget engagement forum about the District’s fiscal year 2019 budget at 6:30 p.m. at the University of the District of Columbia, 4200 Connecticut Ave. NW. There will be subsequent in-person budget forums on Feb. 22 and 24 at Watkins Elementary School and Kramer Middle School. For more information and to RSVP, visit 2018budgetforums.eventbrite.com or call 202-442-8150.
Thursday, Feb. 22
- The D.C. Historic Preservation Review Board will meet at 9 a.m. in Room 220 South, One Judiciary Square, 441 4th St. NW.
- The D.C. Department of Transportation will hold a meeting to discuss the 14th Street NW Streetscape Project. The department will present the plans and schedule for the upcoming project. The meeting will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Community Room at National City Christian Church, 5 Thomas Circle NW.
Monday, Feb. 26
- D.C. Ward 1 Council member Brianne Nadeau’s office will host a constituent services walk of Lower Park View/Upper Pleasant Plains. The Constituent Services team will be walking around the neighborhood looking for any issues that may need to be reported to 311 or to a specific agency. The walk will begin at 5:45 p.m. at the southeast corner of Georgia Avenue and Kenyon Street NW.
Tuesday, Feb. 27
- The Citizens Association of Georgetown will hold its public meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Georgetown University’s Healey Family Center, 37th and O streets NW.